25 August 2008
This is a version of the original December skin for b2evolution 1.10x, now ported to b2evolution 2.41 by Afwas.
[click the thumbnail for a larger view]
The December template for b2evolution blogs is another release in the ‘Smoothe’ series of templates. Like the previous releases in the ‘Smoothe’ series, the December skin is 100% compliant with the XHTML Transitional specification and uses valid CSS 2.0 stylesheets. It has been designed with a static layout for 1024x768 monitor resolutions.
This skin contains the following:
- The skin contains customized icons for delete, edit, and permalink
- It contains pre-built styles for the Search Cloud plugin for b2evolution
- It contains a custom icon and styles for blockquotes
b2evolution 2.41 template December released for download
This b2evo skin is being released for download under a Creative Commons License 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/).
You are free to download this skin and to modify it to your liking as long as you agree to leave unmodified the following:
- The attribution information shown in the page header block, beginning with the text:
“Template name: December, for b2evolution, design by”
- The “skin design by” attribution information shown in the page footer
- The template and credit information shown in the stylesheet file
By downloading the December skin for b2evolution you signify that you agree to these terms. It’s not much to ask, and you can still modify the template to suit your own site…
Follow this link if you would like to download the December skin for b2evo 1.10.x.
For questions and/or support on the December skin for b2evolution, leave a comment at the bottom of this blog post. I’d be happy to help you tweak it to your liking…
The ‘b2evo blog skins’ category contains additional custom b2evolution skins for download. Be sure to check it out!
or, What my speakers are currently pumping…
Orbital - The Yellow Album
This post is the creative work of Yours Truly and is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.